Compare 900 companies at over 53,000 locations. Best price guaranteed
Rentcarmalta.com connects you to the biggest brands in car hire in Malta. Best Rates Guaranteed.
We use the world’s biggest car hire booking service to provide with the best deal on car hire in malta. We provide you with a wide choice of car rental companies in malta where you can comprare all rates for each car category instantly on one webstie.
It’s easy and secure to book online and our team is 24 hours a day ready to assist with a queries, You can be flexible and book your car hire in malta from any point including malta international airport or any town in malta
Our prices won't be beaten - guaranteed
Our no-nonsense price Match Guarantee means we won’t be beaten on price.
Quality customer service team in car hire Malta
We’re always here to help you wherever you are – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to hire a car?
To book your car, all you need is a credit or debit card. When you pick the car up, you’ll need:
- Your voucher / eVoucher, to show that you’ve paid for the car.
- The main driver’s credit / debit card, with enough available funds for the car’s deposit.
- Each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they’ve held for at least 12 months (often 24).
- Your passport and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
Different car hire companies have different requirements, so please make sure you check the car’s terms and conditions as well.
How old do I have to be to rent a car?
Can I book a hire car for someone else?
How do I find the cheapest car hire deal?
What should I look for when I’m choosing a car?
- Space: You’ll enjoy your rental far more if you choose a car with plenty of room for your passengers and luggage.
- Fuel policy: Not planning on driving much? A Full to Full fuel policy can save you a lot of money.
- Location: You can’t beat an ‘on-airport’ pick-up for convenience, but an ‘off-airport’ pick-up with a shuttle bus can be much cheaper.