Search engine by Rentalcars.com is part of the Priceline group. The world leader in online travel & related service
Compare 900 companies at over 53,000 locations. Best price guaranteed
Rentcarmalta.com connects you to the biggest brands in car hire. In malta
We use the world’s biggest car hire booking service to provide
It’s easy and secure to book online and our team is 24 hours a day ready to assist with
Our prices won't be beaten - guaranteed
Our no-nonsense price Match Guarantee means we won’t be beaten on price.
Blggest cusomer service team in car hire
We’re always here to help you wherever you are – 24 hours a day, 7 days a
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to hire a car?
To book your car, all you need is a credit or debit card. When you pick the car up, you’ll need:
- Your voucher / eVoucher, to show that you’ve paid for the car.
- The main driver’s credit / debit card, with enough available funds for the car’s deposit.
- Each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they’ve held for at least 12 months (often 24).
- Your passport and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
Different car hire companies have different requirements, so please make sure you check the car’s terms and conditions as well.
How old do I have to be to rent a car?
For most car hire companies, the age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old. If you’re under 25 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee.
Can I book a hire car for someone else?
Yes, as long as they meet these requirements. Just fill in their details while you’re making the reservation.
How do I find the cheapest car hire deal?
We work with all the major international car hire brands (and lots of smaller local companies) to bring you a huge choice of cars at the very best prices. That’s how we can find you cheap car hire deals at over 53,000 locations worldwide. To compare prices and find your ideal car at an unbeatable price, just use our search form.
What should I look for when I’m choosing a car?
- Space: You’ll enjoy your rental far more if you choose a car with plenty of room for your passengers and luggage.
- Fuel policy: Not planning on driving much? A Full to Full fuel policy can save you a lot of money.
- Location: You can’t beat an ‘on-airport’ pick-up for convenience, but an ‘off-airport’ pick-up with a shuttle bus can be much cheaper.
Are all fees included in the rental price?
The vast majority of our rentals include Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), local taxes, airport surcharges and any road fees. You’ll pay for any ‘extras’ when you pick your car up, along with any young driver, additional driver or one-way fees – but we’ll explain any additional costs before you book your car (and taking your own child seats or GPS can be an easy way to reduce your costs). For more details on what’s included, just check the Ts&Cs of any car you’re looking at.